In this policy, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Our Product or Tool means PetCiel.
- User means any party which has agreed to use PetCiel
- Service means the provision of Our Product.
- PetCiel User Interface means the login-protected section on our website that provides the User with reporting on activity, account and service management.
PetCiel recognizes that your privacy is very important to you and that it is your right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously.
4What information we collect from users
When Users sign up to use Our Product, we collect at least the following pieces of information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Payment & Tax Information
- Social Media accounts
- Login IP address
We also store information about when and how Users use our reports and other tools and interfaces provided by us.
5How we use users' information
We use this information to perform the following tasks:
- To assess the suitability of Users Sites for the Service
- To contact Users to help them with registration, use and optimization of the Service
- To communicate with Users on PetCiel-related matters
- To provide Users with order and billing history information
- To improve the service we provide to Users based on how Users use our service and the tools which we provide to them.
6Updating user personal information
Users can edit any of their personal information by logging into their PetCiel User Interface and updating their account details. It is a User's responsibility to:
- Protect against unauthorized access to their details and the PetCiel User Interface
- Log-off or exit from the PetCiel User Interface when not using it
- Keep their password secret
7Do users need to update their privacy policies if they use PetCiel?
PetCiel does not intentionally obtain or store personally identifiable information about Customers at any time. If PetCiel makes relevant changes to its cookies, we will notify you accordingly.
8What we share with third parties
We may share with certain key partners and advertisers some anonymous User information in order to optimize our advertiser relationships and increase revenue yields for Users.
PetCiel will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your prior and explicit consent. However, we may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
10How we keep your data secure
All information you provide to us is stored in USA on secure servers that are protected in secure facilities including firewall protection. By submitting any information to us, you agree to its transfer to the USA for storage.
PetCiel has implemented such technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We will continue to enhance security as new technology becomes available.
While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Access authorization is granted to key PetCiel staff only. Backups are run to prevent loss of information, and our Internet servers are housed in secure facilities. We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.